HELLO AND WELCOME ALL PROPERTY OWNERS AND INVESTORS!!!
Are you wanting to add to your portfolio?
Are you thinking about renting your home or investment(s)?
Are you wanting to find reputable and responsible tenant(s)?
Do you want your home or unit rented quick and easily?
Do you want more free time?
Well you have come to the right place!!! Purchasing houses can be complicated and stressful for first-time investors and even seasoned ones, but when you use one of Access Realty’s knowledgeable agents you will have a reputable professional that is working for you, and will do everything they can to meet your investment goals, and to make the transaction as stress free as possible.
Once your transaction is closed or if you already have an investment your thinking of renting, and are interested in hiring our Property Management team, you will be able to sit down with our Property manager and ask any questions you have. She will go over the rental market, and work hard on your behalf to be able to get you the top price for your investment.
Access Realty offers property management for every type of property; Single family, Multi-family and Commercial Management. As a property owner your real estate investment can be an important source of income, and neglecting to maintain your property can be detrimental to your bottom line! When you hire Access Realty as a Residential or Commercial Property Manager you will have a full and dedicated team of professionals on hand to handle all of the details you just may not have the time or ability to handle yourself. Not to mention keeping your property related finances in order and up-to date. We want to make your life easier. Access Realty also has one of the most updated rental systems out there. Offering you an owners website with your own personal username and password, this will allow you to keep an eye on everything, to when your tenant pays the rent, written monthly income/expense reports, maintenance issues, inspections, copies of all bills paid on your behalf, and more! Please take a look at our “Rental Software tab” to learn more about the software ‘Rent Manager’ that we use.
What Access Realty offers to the owners:
- Advertisement of your property
- Licensed Agents to show your property until it is then leased
- Tenant screenings: Background, credit check, as well as landlord and employment\income verifications
- Written contracts such as; Addendums, Lease Agreements, Lease Renewals and Rent Increases.
- Collection of rents
- Property tax, mortgage, HOA, or utility payments payed on your behalf, and taken out of rents if preferred (For a small annual fee)
- A user friendly online owners portal to be able to stay up to date on any details going on with the management of your property.
- Written monthly income/expense reports
- Copies of all bills paid on your behalf
- Year-end report showing income and expenses
- Evictions; (Evictions are sometimes subject to extraordinary fees on case to case basis)
- Tenants have a user friendly online portal to pay rent, submit maintenance requests, print account transactions, write the staff, etc.)
- 24hr emergency maintenance phone-line
- Detailed move-in, move-out, and annual walk through’s with digital photos and a written report.
- Licensed professional vendors for quality maintenance and repairs. (If you do not have your own)
- Owner kept in contact by letter, phone, email, or fax every step of the way
- We are also a full service Real Estate office with over 20 licensed Agents in Residential sales as well as Commercial. We offer residential, investment sales advising and management.
12 reasons to hire a Property Manager:
- Maximizing the profitability of your time.
- Maximizing the profitability of your money.
- Finding the right tenants
- Setting the correct rental rates
- Managing tenants
- Managing vendor relationships
- Move-in, move-out, and 1 year inspection reports.
- Handling maintenance and emergency repairs, allowing you to sleep at night.
- We enforce collection of rents and serve the proper notices upon failure to pay. We also handle the entire eviction and perform the actual lock out procedure.
- We understand and apply the correct federal, state, and local laws, keeping you and your investment out of trouble.
- We know the local market, have an extensive network of contacts, and have advertising resources available to us at discounted rates. This allows us to effectively market your vacant home to prospective residents and licensed Realtors to get it filled.
- After you add up the increased rent we can often command, the discounts you’ll receive on advertising, and the company rate we get on repairs, you’ll often make more money than if you managed the property yourself!
1.When will I receive my rent monies?
At Access Realty, rents are due for our tenants on the 1st and late after 5pm on the 5th of every month. Once your tenant pays the rent, we will push the button to pay you out the funds within 24hrs. Funds officially will be direct deposited into your account 3-5 business days after we hit the button to pay you. An itemized report and copies of all bills paid on your behalf will also be e-mailed for your records.
2.What web-sites and other ways does Access Realty market my rental property?
Access Realty uses many marketing strategies. They are listed below.
- ‘MLS’ – Multiple Listing Service (Residential/Multi only)
- Pahrump Access Realty website
- Over the Hump Local magazine
- loopnet.com (commercial only)
- Rental sheet for our walk-ins
- Large TV screen that has slide show of our vacancies when you walk into our office
3.How does Access Realty screen prospective tenants?
Access Realty requires a prospective tenant to complete a detailed rental application online. One or more credit reports are then obtained from the following Equifax, Experian and/or TransUnion. The tenants employment and income are verified to assure the tenant is capable of paying the monthly rent amount. Previous landlords are questioned to determine what kind of tenant will be living at your property and a criminal background report is also obtained. If the prospective tenant does not meet any of the following criteria they will then be rejected. (Please understand that we love our owners to be involved in the application process to a certain degree, there are fair housing and numerous other laws that have to be abided by that we learn as licensed professionals. So owners must trust our judgments as well.)
4. How often are rental properties inspected?
Access Realty does detail move-in, move-out, and 1 annul inspection with full reports created on our software, and digital photos as well, this also links to your owners portal. (The move-in, move-out and 1 annual is included in each owners management services. However, If owner want to request a 6 month check up/inspection this is available for an extraordinary fee of $50.00)
5. What happens if the tenant does not pay rent?
If tenant has not paid rent by the 7th day of the month, Access Realty will hire a a seven day notice to pay or quit is served on the tenant. If the tenant has not yet paid the rent plus eviction costs or has not vacated, the eviction/landlord affidavit is then filed with the justice court and will go in front of a Judge that will either issues a right to lockout within24hrs, or set a hearing date. Please note that every eviction is different. Seven day non-payment evictions take 7 judicial days, not 7 calendar days, so this process can actually take a total of 15-20days.
6. On average how long will it take for you to rent my rental property?
One of the best things about Access Realty is we are conveniently located on the corner of the first street light when you come in from Las Vegas, NV. So walk-in customers are CONSTANT! Access Realty has also been operating as a Property Management company for over 20 years in the valley, so word of mouth is also a big way we get our business. Getting an approved qualified tenant is usually a very quick and easy process for our company. Once we viewed the property physically and have the contract fully executed for us to manage . The property will be listed on the MLS, our website, and other 3rd party sites. (A list of where Access Realty advertises is listed in question#2.)
– Please call our office to discuss our Management fee’s.