Welcome all Future Tenants!
Are you looking for a rental home? Well look no further!
Access realty manages hundreds of rental properties in Pahrump, NV and surrounding areas. We have a full property management staff and over 20 licensed Realtors to help you find the perfect home for you and your family. Please take a look at our rental list of current homes that are for rent in the area by going to the following tabs “Properties > Residential> Residential For Lease”. If you have any questions, concerns or would like to set up a showing, please call the front office at 775-727-2332!
HOW THE RENTAL PROCESS WORKS!
- Once you have chosen the home or unit of your liking, you will then fill out our “Access Realty Rental Application”. App. can be picked up in office, downloaded from our website or filled out online. (If you do plan to fill out an application please read the “Filling out a Rental Application” section below. IT HAS A LOT OF IMPORTANT INFO YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW!
- Once you have filled out the application COMPLETELY, you will then turn it in with a copy of each adult applicant current photo ID and a $50.00 app fee per Adult. Then our administration will then conduct a simple background check. The Background check will consist of the following; (Criminal Background, Credit History, Previous Rental Verification’s, Employment Verification’s, and References) Once the credit and background check is completed, Proof of income may need to be provided. Please be aware that the application process will take anywhere from 24-72hrs, depending on what information will need to be obtained for approval.
- Once an approval is reached, you may do one of the following options;
- Put a holding deposit of $300 down on the property that you are applying for. This will take the property off of the rental list for up to two weeks (No longer). The holding deposit is non-refundable if you later decide not to rent the property. (The holding deposit will account towards your deposits.)
- If you would like to move into the property once an approval is obtained, then a holding deposit will not be necessary. You must schedule a lease signing with one of our Property Managers within 24hrs of approval. ALL deposits will be due at the time of lease signing. A list of our fees and deposits are listed below. Also renters insurance will need to be obtained before keys are released.
FILLING OUT A RENTAL APPLICATION WITH OUR COMPANY:
- Application fees are NON-REFUNDABLE!
- Please always make sure the property you are applying for is available especially if filling out an online app. We try to keep our website as updated as possible but rentals go very quickly.
- APPLICATION FEES and DEPOSITS are to be paid by certified funds ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS. If a Online app is filled out you can pay for the application fee with – a credit/debit or by using your checking and routing number. In the office App fees are to be paid by Cash, Money Order, or Cashiers Check. (If paid with Cash the EXACT AMOUNT WILL BE DUE, We do not carry change.) Deposits to be paid by – Money Orders or Cashiers checks ONLY. Once you are a tenant with our company you will then be given the option to pay with a personal check. We just do not take them for the initial deposits and fees.
IF YOU ARE FILLING OUT AN ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Please be aware when filling out an online application the application fee is due upon submission so please be prepared to pay a $50 app fee per Adult + convenience fee.
- Convenience fees run about $2-5 as we use a third party company. The amount varies, If you use your checking/routing number it is cheaper than using credit or debit.
- A separate application MUST be filled out for each adult. You CANNOT put an adult down as an occupant. Each adults background and credit has to be ran. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Upon submission of your application you must also email a copy of each adult’s current photo ID to Sidney@pahrumpaccessrealty.com (If bank statements, 10-99’s, tax forms, etc are asked for you can also forward them to that email.)
- If you are filling out the amount of occupants, pets, cars, etc. and there are not enough spaces, please call us to tell us this and we will write the added amount down on your application.
DEPOSITS AND FEES :
(Deposits May vary with different owners/properties)
- Application Fee: $50 –Per Applicant –
- Holding Deposit: $300- This will hold a property up to two weeks (no longer). This will take a property off of the rental list, but If you later decide not to rent the subject property, this deposit will be NON-REFUNDABLE! Otherwise this rolls over and accounts towards your deposits.
- 1st months rent: If you plan to move in on the first of the month, a full month’s rent will be due at lease signing. Anytime after the first of the month, the rent will be pro-rated accordingly.
- Security Deposit: This will match the rent amount of the desired property; Refundable upon move-out if property has no damages, aside from is considered normal wear and tear.
- Cleaning Deposit: $300 – Refundable upon move-out if property is DETAIL CLEANED up to Property Manager/Inspectors standards.
- Pet Deposit: $200 (Per Pet) – Refundable upon move-out if the home has NO pet damages or pet aromas.
- Key Fee: $75 – NON REFUNDABLE: This will get the property re-keyed when you vacate the property.
1. I have bad credit, will I pass the Access Realty background check?
Access Realty has a system. When we run your background our system literally gives us a yes or no answer if you are approved or denied.
But depending on what the situation is we can sometimes over-look some credit situations, but this is solely up to the Owner of the subject property and the Property Managers discretion.
2. If I am approved can I make payments on the deposits.?
Unfortunately we do not accept payments on deposits. All deposits will need to be paid in full prior to receiving keys. If you cannot come up with all deposits upon approval, we recommend you put a $300 holding deposit down to hold the subject property, and this will give you up to two weeks to come up with the remainder. (The $300 holding also accounts towards your deposits).
3. Does Access Realty welcome section 8?
Depending on the property, as it is solely up to the specific owner of all our rental properties if they would like to accept section 8 housing or not. Some owners do and some do not. But yes Access Realty proudly welcomes section 8 renters to take a look at our rental list to see what we have available for you at that time.
4. When is my rent late?
Access Realty rents are due from the 1st through the 5th. After the 5th of each month your rent will be considered late, and late charges will apply.
5. Can I pay my rent online?
Yes Access Realty conveniently has an online tenant portal, this will allow you to do anything from pay your rent online to input maintenance orders. You will receive a verification e-mail within 24hrs after you sign your lease giving you step-by-step directions on how to set up your tenant portal. We also have a direct link on the home page – (it is the orange button labeled “Residents”, but you must have already gone through the set-up process, as it provides you your username and password.)
6. Does your office conduct move-in and move-out walk through’s for my protection?
Yes Access Realty has a rental inspector that will do a detailed move-in, and move-out walk thru with you, with a detailed report and photos. The pictures and inspection report are then added to your file. Also keep in mind every 6 mo to a year an annual inspection will be conducted to make sure the property is being properly maintained, and to make note of any maintenance issues that need attention. The Property Manager/Owner has the right to give notice of entry to inspect the property. Keep in mind digital photos are taken to show a walk-thru was conducted, if you are uncomfortable with this, please put away any personal belongings you do not wish to be seen in the photos, as taking the walk-through photos is MANDATORY!
7. Once I vacate a property how long does it take to receive my security refunds?
Access realty legally has up to 30 days to refund your deposits, but in some cases depending on how the property was left the process can go a lot faster.
8. Does your company consider short term leases, or rent to owns?
-Access Realty will rarely allow a short term lease agreement, Usually the standard lease is 1 year but if a short term lease agreement is approved an additional $100-$150 will be added to the original monthly rent amount and the tenant will usually have to pay whats called a “Leasing Fee” this is a one time fee of $350. A short term lease is up to the owner of the subject property.
-Rent to owns are rarely ever seen here, we do however see “Owner Will Carry” a.k.a “OWC” situations. They are much more common then rent to owns. If you would like to learn more about an Owner will carry option please call our office to get a list of what properties will allow an OWC