Welcome all Future Tenants!
Are you looking for a rental home? Well look no further!
Access realty manages hundreds of rental properties in Pahrump, NV, and surrounding areas. We have a full Property Management staff, and over 20 licensed Realtors to help you find the perfect home for you and your family, if you are looking to make your exterior space much lighter and beautiful contact the gardening services dublin
. Please take a look at our rental list of current homes that are for rent in the area, by going to the following tabs: “Properties > Residential> Residential For Lease”. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to set up a showing, please call the front office at 775-727-2332!
HOW THE RENTAL PROCESS WORKS!
- Once you have chosen the home or unit of your liking, you will then fill out our “Access Realty Rental Application”. Our Rental Application can be filled out the following ways: You can pick up a hard copy in our office, Download the PDF form from our website (It is located on the home page, top right corner), or it can be filled out online. (If you do plan to fill out an application please read the “Filling out a Rental Application” section below. IT HAS A LOT OF IMPORTANT INFO YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW!)
- Once you have filled out the application COMPLETELY, you will then turn it in to our front office with a copy of each adult applicant’s current photo ID, and a $50.00 application fee. The application fee is $50.00 PER ADULT. Then our administration will then conduct a simple background check. The Background check will consist of the following; (Criminal Background, Credit History, Previous Rental Verification’s, Employment Verification’s, and References) Once the credit and background check is completed, Proof of income may need to be provided. Please be aware that the application process will take anywhere from 24-72hrs, depending on what information will need to be obtained for approval.
- Once an approval is reached, you may do one of the following options;
- Put a holding deposit of $500 down on the property that you are applying for. This will take the property off of the rental list for up to two weeks (No longer – and this will vary w/ each owner). The holding deposit is non-refundable if you later decide not to rent the property. (The holding deposit will account towards your deposits should you occupy.)
- If you would like to move into the property once an approval is obtained, then a holding deposit will not be necessary. You must schedule a lease signing with one of our Property Managers within 24hrs of approval. ALL deposits will be due at the time of lease signing. A list of our fees and deposits are listed below. Also renters insurance will need to be obtained before keys are released.
FILLING OUT A RENTAL APPLICATION WITH OUR COMPANY:
- Application fees are NON-REFUNDABLE!
- Please always make sure the property you are applying for is available especially if filling out an online app. We try to keep our website as updated as possible but rentals go very quickly.
- APPLICATION FEES and DEPOSITS are to be paid by certified funds ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS. If a Online app is filled out you can pay for the application fee with – a credit/debit or by using your checking and routing number. In the office App fees are to be paid by Cash, Money Order, or Cashiers Check. (If paid with Cash the EXACT AMOUNT WILL BE DUE, We do not carry change.) Deposits to be paid by – Money Orders or Cashiers checks ONLY. Once you are a tenant with our company, you will then be given the option to pay rent with a personal check or online. We just do not take credit/debit/personal checks for the initial deposits and fees.
IF YOU ARE FILLING OUT AN ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Please be aware when filling out an online application the application fee is due upon submission so please be prepared to pay a $50 app fee per Adult + convenience fee.
- Convenience fees run about $2-5 as we use a third party company. The amount varies, If you use your checking/routing number it is cheaper than using credit or debit.
- A separate application MUST be filled out for each adult or listed as a co-applicant online. You CANNOT put an adult down as an occupant. Each adults background and credit has to be ran. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Upon submission of your application you must attach a copy of each adult’s current photo ID. (If bank statements, 10-99’s, pay-stubs, tax forms, etc. are asked for you can also attach these when submitting the application online. If you are applying in office, make sure to bring in a hard copy of these items as we WILL NOT provide copies for you.
- If you are filling out the amount of occupants, pets, cars, etc. and there are not enough spaces, please call us to tell us this and we will write the added amount down on your application.
DEPOSITS AND FEES :
(Deposits May vary with different owners/properties)
- Application Fee: $50 –Per Applicant –
- Holding Deposit: $500- This will hold a property up to two weeks (no longer, and few owners of our do not allow the 2 week hold and require a sooner move in date). This will take a property off of the rental list, but If you later decide not to rent the subject property, this deposit will be NON-REFUNDABLE! Otherwise this rolls over and accounts towards your deposits.
- 1st months rent: If you plan to move in on the first of the month, a full month’s rent will be due at lease signing. Anytime after the first of the month, the rent will be pro-rated accordingly.
- Security Deposit: Amount will match the rent amount of the desired property; Refundable upon move-out if property has no damages, aside from normal wear and tear.
- Cleaning Deposit: $300 – Refundable upon move-out if property is DETAIL CLEANED up to Property Manager/house cleaners standards.
- Pet Deposit: $200 (Per Pet) – Refundable upon move-out if the home has NO pet damages or pet aromas.
- Key Fee: $75 – NON REFUNDABLE: This will get the property re-keyed when you vacate the property.
ACCESS REALTY LLC. DOES BUSINESS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FAIR HOSUING ACT, AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, MARITAL STATUS, RACE, CREED, RELIGION, AGE, FAMILIAL STATUS, DISABILITY, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, OR ANY OTHER PROTECTED BASIS. ACCESS REALTY LLC. IS THE MANAGING AGENT FOR MANY SEPARATE OWNERS; THEREFORE, POLICIES AT EACH PROPERTY MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE PARTICULAR ASSOCIATION OR OWNERS PREFERENCE.
- Rental applications must be filled out COMPLETELY, and signed by the applicant and co-applicant (if applies). Full name of all occupants, pets, vehicles. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. A copy of each Adult Applicant current photo I.D will need to accompany the application(s). In some cases a secondary I.D may be required. A credit report from a national credit reporting agency will be obtained on main applicant and the co-applicant (if applies).
- Applications from other applicants are accepted until an application is approved AND A DEPOSIT IS PUT DOWN or a lease is signed. Because of the fiduciary relationship Access Realty has with owners, if more than one application is submitted before approval can be achieved, the most qualified applicant will be approved for placement. Remaining approved applicant(s) may consider other properties available from Access Realty’s rental list.
- Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three times the monthly rent or comparable amount.
- Reliable documentation and telephone numbers for all income sources must be provided. Employment will be verified on all applicants. Self-employed applicants may be required to produce, upon request, the previous years Tax Return or 1099. Non-employed applicants MUST provide proof of income. Rental history references must reflect timely payments, appropriate notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding disturbances or illegal activities, no NSF checks, no damage to previous rental units and no failure to leave the premises clean and without damage at the time of lease termination. Any history of eviction actions may be cause for rejection of rental application.
- As per guidance from the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”) maximum occupancy is two persons per bedroom.
- Pets are permitted only on certain properties at the sole discretion and approval of the owner/landlord. Non-violent, common domesticated animals will be allowed at any property that permits pets. (Some properties do have size guidelines.) Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, American Bulldogs, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Great Danes, Pit Bulls, Presna Canarios, Rottweilers, Siberian Huskys, Staffordshire Bull Terriors, Wolf Hybrids and a mix of any of the breeds mentioned may not be approved. if a pet is approved a pet deposit in the amount of $200.00 (unless owner requires a different amount) will be due, and is refundable upon move out. Should there be NO pet damages/aromas.
1. I have bad credit, will I pass the Access Realty background check?
Access Realty has a system. When we run your background our system literally gives us a yes or no answer if you are approved or denied.
Approvals and denials are solely up to the Owner of the subject property and the Property Managers discretion.
Please note Access Realty staff CANNOT give any prospects a yes or no answer if they will be approved or denied for a Boston Mortgage
prior to running a credit check. Prospects will have to to apply to receive a definitive answer. However, below is a list of some items we look for on credit.
(The below is just a complimentary reference to what Access Realty looks for, this does not mean that a prospect will be approved or denied based on any below items being present or not present on their credit check, as many other items factor into the approval process)
The following is an example of the main items we look for when it comes to a credit score and could be grounds for a denial. (Evictions within the last 7 years, money owed to other property management companies, apartment complexes, or owners. Delinquent accounts such as utilities, loan companies, cell phone companies, cable companies, or credit cards. A repo on any vehicles. Foreclosures within the last 5 years, more than 1 bankruptcy, misdemeanor criminal record within the last 5 years, or felony criminal charges within the last 10.)
2. If I am approved can I make payments on the deposits.?
Unfortunately we do not accept payments on deposits. All deposits will need to be paid in full prior to receiving keys. If you cannot come up with all deposits upon approval, we recommend you put a $500 holding deposit down to hold the subject property, and this will give you up to two weeks to come up with the remainder. (The $500 holding also accounts towards your deposits).
3. Does Access Realty welcome section 8?
Depending on the property, as it is solely up to the specific owner of all our rental properties if they accept section 8 housing vouchers or not. But yes Access Realty proudly welcomes section 8 renters to take a look at our rental list to see what we properties are available at that time that will accept a section8 housing voucher.
NOTE: We ask that prior to section8 prospects calling or applying with Access Realty that they have a definitive understanding of what their voucher amount with HUD will cover. For example if HUD issues a voucher amount for $949 for a 2bedroom, HUD deducts anywhere from $75-$150 for utilities from the total rent amount, whether utilities are included or not. Meaning the $949 voucher amount is really only for $799-$874. So that prospect must find a 2 bedroom in that price range.
4. When is my rent late?
Access Realty rents are due from the 1st through the 5th. After the 5th of each month your rent will be considered late, and late charges will apply.
5. Can I pay my rent online?
Yes Access Realty conveniently has an online tenant portal, this will allow you to do anything from pay your rent online, to input maintenance orders. You will receive a verification e-mail within 24hrs after you sign your lease, giving you step-by-step directions on how to set up your tenant portal. We also have a direct link on the home page – (it is the orange button labeled “Residents”, but you must have already gone through the set-up process, as it provides you your username and password.)
6. Does your office conduct move-in and move-out walk through’s for my protection?
Yes! Access Realty has a rental inspector that will do a detailed move-in, and move-out walk thru with you, with a detailed report and photos. The pictures and inspection report are then added to your file. Also keep in mind every 6 mo to a year an inspection will be conducted to make sure the property is being properly maintained, and to make note of any maintenance issues that need attention. The Property Manager/Owner has the right to give notice of entry to inspect the property. Keep in mind digital photos are taken to show a walk-thru was conducted, if you are uncomfortable with this, please put away any personal belongings you do not wish to be seen in the photos, as taking the walk-through photos is MANDATORY!
7. Once I vacate a property how long does it take to receive my security refunds?
Access realty legally has up to 30 days to refund your deposits, but in some cases depending on how the property was left, the process can go a lot faster.
8. Does your company consider short term leases, or rent to owns?
-Access Realty will rarely allow a short term lease agreement, Usually the standard lease is 1 year but if a short term lease agreement is approved an additional $100-$150 will be added to the original monthly rent amount and the tenant will usually have to pay what’s called a “Leasing Fee” this is a one time fee of $450. A short term lease is up to the owner of the subject property.
-Rent to owns are rarely ever seen here anymore, we do however see “Owner Will Carry” a.k.a “OWC” situations. They are much more common then rent to owns. If you would like to learn more about an Owner will carry option, please call our office to get a list of what properties will allow an OWC