Access Realty Testimonials:
- Good Morning Kim Washington;We are writing to praise the professionalism of one of your realitors, Mr. Ledene. Prior ro showing us properties Ariel, Ken had completed thorough research on each property we were interested in. His work saved us time and thus we were able to enjoy the home hunting process. His honesty and gentle mannerisms gave us the confidence to make an offer on a new property. His suggestions saved us thousands of dollars in future home repairs. Additionally, he has helped us by helping with improvements needed with a home we have listed for sale with your office.My husband and I have bought and sold many properties. Mr. Ledene is, by far, the most professional realitor we have encountered. His work is impeccable, and we will definitely use his services again when buying or selling Nevada property. Mr. Ledene holds a standard that we believe all realitors should strive to achieve.
- “Dear Staff, We cannot thank-you all enough for everything you have done for us while we were renting through you. You have bent over backwards to keep us happy, I could not beleive how lucky we were to get all of our deposits back within 24hrs of the inspection. You truly are the best group of people we have ever done business with. Thank-you again! – Vern & Caryl Neblock
- “I wish to express my appreciation for all the time and legwork you performed on mine and the owners behalf, when there could be so little commission involved with this sale if any friends or family should ever be interested in properties in Nevada I will be sure to recommend Access Realty.” – James Smith
- “Never had any issues at all with Access, Staff was always so friendly and helpful. We also chose them to buy a home” -The Kidds
- “Thank-you for all your kind employees and help over the past 4 years” – Joshua Renshaw
- “It’s truly been a wonderful experience deal with all of you at Access! Thank-you all so much!” – Shawna Leeth
- “All of the front desk staff was always very helpful, nice, great, and customer service! It truly made moving here a breeze with the staff in your work-place I’d like to thank all of them for their help!” – Stephen Hanks
- “I found this office due to a referral from an agent in Las Vegas. I mentioned Pahrump and she immediately mentioned Amy Williams and Access Realty.
For months I had called real estate agents to see places but kind of got told to go away until I had cash and loan in hand. Since I hadn’t finished escrow on the sale of my current house, I couldn’t commit to an exact date etc. In other words, I was a difficult customer,I was an emotional wreck and desperate. Especially when my buyer wanted a 30 day escrow!
I called Amy and it felt like I had the whole real estate office was out to help me! By Saturday she and her fellow agent, Maria, had several places for us to tour. We didn’t find the home we wanted. They took us back to the office and found the perfect one, it wasn’t even in the MLS! They did all the negotiations and held my hand all the way through the close of the escrow!
The best part was making both Amy, Maria and the rest of the staff, friends. I would tell ANYONE that they should check with anyone at Access before they look or purchase a home in Pahrump Valley!” – Beverley Ritz
- “Have used Access for several years now and have been very satisfied with their management services. The staff is very professional and attentive to the needs of the tenants and the landlords. We would highly recommend their services.” – Robert Rainey
- “I have several single family residence rental properties in Pahrump. Like most newbee landlords I self managed, but realized with being out of town I needed someone local to manage my growing portfolio. My agent who I buy thru helped me but he would rather sell then manage so I had to look elsewhere. After TRYING to discuss my situation with 2 other alleged property management firms in Pahrump, who basically had their offices closed when I attempted to visit, did not return calls or called literally 2 weeks later, I stumbled on Access Realty. I began slowly with one property. Dan, the manager of the Property Mgmt. division is very knowledgeable about all aspects of property management and works with me on all problems that come up. The office is officially open Mon to Fri but someone always seems to be there on Saturday and Sundays. Kim Washington, the owner is always available in emergencies when they do happen, which is what has prompted me to write this.I had a new tenant move in over the July 4 weekend. It turned out the airconditioner had a leak and there was no freon. She went out on Sat afternoon to try to open the cage covering the AC, but we could not locate the key. We could not get a locksmith, and could not get a handyman to cut the lock off. We decided to wait to the next day when my handyman would be available. Later I found out the handyman was out of town and would not be in town on Sunday either. I called Kim later Sat evening and informed her of this by voicemail. Sunday AM she went back over to the house and through sheer determination was able to get the AC cover removed so the unit could be repaired. When I spoke to her of this to give my appreciation she said she was worried for the tenant because it was to be so hot that day (over 100). Needless to say the tenant was very happy with her, and I could not be more happier myself.This is but one of many instances where Kim, Dan Kelly, Terri the office manager, and their team have aided myself and my tenants in the different situations that arise in the field of property management.When I was first looking at them to handle my properties, I sat in the lobby of the office and watched how they treated their clients. I was impressed with what I saw. They treat the tenants and prospective tenants like I would like to be treated.I also want to point out they use a computerized accounting system that all landlord customers can access from home. The information/data base is real time allowing a landlord to know his delinquency status and run various revenue and expense reports. I make heavy use of this, and being a taxpreparer with many tax clients who have rentals properties, I have never seen one of my clients be able to use the computer based reports and services that the Access Realty property management system uses and provides.” -T.S (Via Yelp)
- “My wife and I had a good experience with Access Realty when we rented a townhouse in 2015. Our main concern was finding a place that was quiet and they delivered. They were also open to fixing a few cosmetic items that we noticed upon move in. When we had a few minor issues with plumbing and the garage door they made sure their service partners were dispatched quickly and these folks were courteous as well. We especially enjoyed our interactions with the owners daughter, Sidney.” -Ross (Via Yelp)
- Sydney and Kim are amazing people. They went above and beyond helping us into a rental, while living there and upon move out. I’ve never met a more caring and thoughtful group of people then the people at Access Realty. Tony Oppelt (Via Yelp)
- I’ve been renting a townhouse from Access for close to 2 years now and I must say, they’ve made it very easy for my family and I. Anytime there was a problem, be it a maintenance issue or something that just needed to be tended to, Access made it a priority to make sure our needs were met. In particular, I’d like to thank Sidney and her mother for always being so kind and very hospitable to their customers. It’s people like them, who show care and concern that make the experience of renting worthwhile. Robert D (Via Yelp)
- Access Realty is Amazing!!! Excellent Service Great people!!! Fast and Efficient!!! Anytime I need them, they are right there!!!!!
They went above and beyond getting me into my rental and did everything to make sure it was perfect!!!! Thank you Sidney and everyone at Access!!!
Claire Chaffin (Via Yelp)
- I moved to Pahrump from back east last year for a new job, and upon my move I knew I had to find a rental quick, I was a bit nervous because I know these things take a bit of time, so I knew I would probably have to rent a hotel room for a week or so until I could find something. I came upon Access Realty as I was driving into town, and the minute I walked in I was told to view the rental list, there were many different options of properties to choose from. An agent took me out to see a couple of the properties right away, I didn’t even have to make an appointment. When we returned back to the Access Realty office I was told I would be able to move into the property that very day. I sat down with the property manager 20 minutes later, signed all the proper leasing paperwork and BAM I was able to move in just like that. They truly made my moving experience so much easier. I don’t know what I would have done if I did not come across this company I would have probably paid tons of money for a hotel room, and having to eat out every night because I wouldn’t have had a kitchen equipped with quality appliance like those on sale at goodfoodblogph.com. I mean Access even offered a gentleman to help move my furniture out of my U-haul truck for me. I would recommend this company to anyone! They were life- savors in my situation. Thank-you Access!!!
– Erica W. (Via Yelp)
- Karen Fleeman is the most amazing realtor. She helped me easily locate several houses to choose from and quickly learned what I was looking for. Ran me around in the heat, great sense of humor, and was just lovely. The purchase with all the inspections went without any hitches and was the fastest, easiest, lowest stress real estate transaction of my life. And that was while living out of state! I have referred friends who had a similar experience. You could not do better than having her as your realtor. Stacia J. (Via Yelp)
- I just signed my second lease with access, and having lived in a few apartments in Vegas. Though this wouldn’t make me an expert I have had some experience and access has been the best I’ve gone through by far! Brooke has helped my fiancé and I so much, and any problems we have ever had they always manage to get them solved with no issues to us. We highly recommend. -Tabrina Stevens-Ward (Via Facebook)
- I was referred to the mngmnt through my niece Wendy to be exact she helped my niece alot in finding a very nice place for her and my great niece ….she’s prompt at returning calls and giving information …..Go access Realty I give you all a 10 plus for a good job. -Marcella Charles (Via Facebook)
- I’ve been with Access Reality for 7 years and they are always there when u need them and get thinks done when u have a problem. I’m glad I’ve got them for the place I rent. I would recommend them to everybody. The staff is friendly. -Pamela Zoheos (Via Facebook)
- Why I LOVE ACCESS REALTY. Main water pipe broke outside last night, I am crazy about keeping my chickens wet and cool outdide in this heat. 8:00 a.m. they sent help. Thanks Access, love renting from you guys. Denise Arceo